People have been using Triphala for well over 2000 years now, an Ayurvedic formulation consisting of three fruits native to the Indian subcontinent, Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki, for helping the digestive system work better. Triphala can be found under different forms like powder, liquid, tablets and it is good to know which option suits you better. Here you have a lot of info, trying to make your decisions making process a lot easier.
Let’s recap some of the most important benefits of Triphala:
- Studies have found that the Triphala extract was able o suppress the spread of and induce cell death of human colon cancer stem cells.
- It supports intestinal repair, strengthens the intestinal muscles to contact better when the bowels need to move and also pulls the old mucus off the wall.
- There have been several studies showing that Triphala induced weight loss, but also the circumference of waist and hips was reduced.
- Studies on animals have shown that total cholesterol as well as LDL, the ”bad cholesterol” were significantly reduced.
- Last, but not least, you should know it’s a great anti-inflammatory and a specific study showed that it improved bone and cartilage breakdown during rheumatoid arthritis. here you will get more Triphala benefits.
Triphala Powder Reviews
With powder, the main question is related to its taste. Well, you should know, Triphala tastes sour, pungent, bitter, astringent and sweet. When you take it nightly, you will experience a different taste every time. The idea is that whatever you taste in the Triphala is the taste missing from your plasma and therefore your diet. You will rarely taste sweet, but when and if you do, it’s time to stop using the Triphala.
For detox: ½ ofTriphala Powder, 1 ½ cup of water. Stir and allow the tea to cool and drink.
For weight loss: 1teaspoon of Triphala powder and a glass of hot water.
Where to get Triphala powder?
On Amazon you will get organic 100% certified Triphala powder and more than 500 reviews from actual buyers. Here is what we recommend:
- Banyan Botanicals Triphala Powder –USDA Organic, ½ Pound
- Starwest Botanicals Organic Triphala Powder, 1 Pound
Triphala Tablets Reviews
Unlike powder form, tablets don’t get liquefied in the oral cavity. These go to their exact destination without any unpleasant feelings when taking them.
1 tablet per day with a glass of warm water. This is easily processed and this is why it’s better to replace the cold water with the warm one.
Where to get Triphala tablets?
Amazon is a great place to get capsules of this herb as many people who bought these USDA organic tablets showed great health effects; and you will get more than 1,000 customer reviews who were very happy with these products…which is fantastic!!! We recommend:
- Organic India Triphala, 90-Count
- Banyan Botanicals Triphala – USDA Organic, 90 Tablets – Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation
Triphala Liquid Reviews
People who have used it so far trust in it and have seen the quick effects. People with constipation have managed to solve this issue in only a few hours thanks to the Triphala. It’s true, some find the taste very strong and different from anything they have tried so far, but the effects are amazing.
You should know this is a supplement, not a medicine and its benefits may differ from person to person. Triphala, no matter if we are talking about powder, juice, tablets, it is not recommended for pregnant women.
60ml per day before meals.
Where to get Triphala liquid?
Although this is not a popular way to get this herb, the effects are the same. Check these products below:
- Triphala Juice 1000 ml – USDA Certified Organic
- Triphala Juice 500ml – USDA Certified Organic – Ancient Veda
You will have a lot of options when selecting the type of Triphala you want to use and here are a few for you, found on amazon.com. You will be able to see the organic certified ones, of course and make a more informed decision.
We have offered only a few of the many reviews customers have given. We invite you to check them all and who knows, maybe you’ll leave one as well after using the product you want.
Have you ever tried Triphala?