Knowing how to use Triphala for weight loss is as simple as performing an internet search, heading to your local supplement supplier or speaking with a naturopath or Ayurvedic practitioner. Triphala is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine and is being said to be “the nectar of life“.
It is known to cleanse, tone and detoxify the digestive system which can be beneficial in a number of ways including for weight loss purposes. The supplement is widely used throughout India where a large portion of the population is vegetarian. One of the main selling points of Triphala supplements is that they are vegetarian-friendly.
Using an herbal supplement like this is a smart solution because it is a natural product with side effects. Triphala herb benefits weight loss in a safe and natural way that is gentle and effective. Triphala & Turmeric stimulates your liver enhancing its ability to detoxify your body from toxins.
How Triphala benefits in weight loss
- Triphala acts as a colon toner. The supplement tones and strengthens tissues in the colon, which helps control weight. Having a healthy colon is essential for ridding the body of waste products;
- It benefits weight loss by creating an environment where the body is able to process and excrete wastes and toxins freely and often. There is no universal standard of how to use this medicine. Frequency and dosing may vary from person to person depending on your health, goals, and tolerance. In addition, learn how to detox your body in 21 days.;
- Detox the body and allows to release waste products that have been stored;
- Triphala acts as a laxative which can relieve constipation while fighting inflammation of the digestive system;
- Lowers cholesterol is a health goal of many people, especially those who are carrying extra weight;
- Triphala benefits by cleansing metabolic waste from the body and acting as a non-addictive laxative. Once toxins and excess water have been removed, weight loss will be inevitable.
Soon after beginning taking Triphala weight loss supplements, people typically feel more energized and less sluggish. This burst of energy can appear anywhere between 5 and 7 days. This increase in energy will allow users to have the energy they need to exercise more and burn more calories, leading to additional weight loss. In addition to Triphala, there are more natural ways to detox your body which will boost your immunity and will give you the energy you need.
What is Triphala?
The name Triphala means, “three fruits”. This refers to the three components that form the supplement, which are Emblica Officinalis, Terminalia Chebula, and Terminalia Belerica. These ingredients are all known medicinal plants that have long been used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Emblica Officinalis (also known as Amalaki or Indian gooseberry) is known for its laxative and purgative properties. It is also extremely high in vitamin C, which boosts the immune system. The herb also aids in healing and blood clotting functions. It also breaks down fat accumulations and cholesterol.
- Terminalia Chebula (also known as Haritaki) is a mild and safe laxative. It prevents blood clotting and improves stomach and digestive function. Terminalia Chebula is commonly used to correct nutritional imbalances and streamline digestion.
- Terminalia Belerica (also known as Bibhitaki) is another Ayurvedic laxative. Additionally, it is beneficial to wound healing and has the ability to reduce fevers.
Where to buy Triphala weight loss products?
We recommend to buy Triphala from Amazon because here you will find 100% certified organic products.