Everybody knows that a woman’s body is very complex and also delicate. There are many risks around the corner for you as a woman as well. Hypertension, diabetes, but also because of your reproductive role, there are a lot of other disorders lurking around.
This is where Ayurveda kicks in. This is actually a health care system, perfect for women’s special health needs which is based on the principles of keeping the body in harmony with nature. We will try to cover some of the most common problems women have to deal with, but also issues that affect men as well.
Ayurvedic medicine for infertility
According to Ayurveda, infertility occurs when a person’s reproductive tissue remains bereft of nutrition. Some of the causes for this are anxiety, depression, insomnia, spicy and salty foods. Some of the treatments for infertility include:
- Next on the list we will mention Guduchi, Gokshura, and Triphala Churna, which are used to clear blockages in the body, which prevent the production of the shukra dhatu
- FertilAid for Women: Female Fertility Supplement 90 caps is another option for you. It helps naturally improve your reproductive health and optimize your chances of conceiving. This is actually the best selling supplement for women in the US. It features a science-based formula, containing key herbal ingredients that have been shown to enhance fertility and encourage hormonal balance. One bottle contains 90 capsules, a one-month supply. Of course, we recommend you read its reviews and see for yourself if this is the product for you
There are a lot of other options you can use, however, please see an Ayurvedic doctor before starting the treatment as everybody is different and may have different reactions.
Diet to beat infertility
As per Ayurveda, a person dealing with infertility needs to follow a strict diet and the recommended products include: almonds, fresh veggies, whole grain, fresh fruits, dried fruits, and milk. What is important to remember is to eat pure, easily-digested foods that take care of the tissue of the mother and the unborn child. These types of foods do not cause constipation or indigestion and provide a settled state of mind.
Ayurvedic medicine for pregnancy
If you are already pregnant, you should know that these foods help the mother enjoy ideal health and vitality and not to mention the growth of the baby.
- You can use, for example, Vata Spice Mix (Powder) 100% USDA Certified Organic – 100gm which is actually a mix of Ayurvedic Herbs to warm and moisture the body and stimulate digestion among other things.
- Ayurveda naturally minimize menstrual & menopausal symptoms
- Ayurveda can help you handle symptoms like cramps, painful periods, scanty menses, hot flashes, nausea, anxiety and other symptoms related to your reproductive system
- Feel more energetic, upbeat, youthful and positive
Ayurveda takes a different approach and looks at the root of the disease instead of treating the effects. The Ayurvedic Women Guide have a holistic approach and gives you the possibility to be healthy from the inside to outside.
There are many options for you. Please seek the best one that suits your needs and maybe let us know about your experience with the Ayurvedic recommendations.
Note: This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively.